|Check out our
|Meadowbrook Pet Policy Page
Meadowbrook Management encourages our residents to value and enjoy their leased apartments and townhomes. We
believe that residents should be given every opportunity to pursue their interests, consistent with the rights of their fellow
It is in keeping with this philosophy, and carefully considering all interests involved, that we have adopted a limited pet policy
that allows residents committed to responsible pet ownership to have pets. We have also considered the fact that there are
people who wish to avoid contact with pets and other animals. The pet policy is designed to protect both pet owners and
non-pet owners, and to ensure that the animals themselves receive responsible care. Some aspects of the Pet Policy do
vary between the Original Meadowbrook buildings and the Expansion Meadowbrook buildings.
- Pet owners are required to pay a pet deposit equal to 1/2 month's rent on any cats or dogs (refundable at the end of
the lease if there is no damage). In addition, there is a $25 per pet/per month fee (2-pet maximum in Original
Buildings, 1-pet maximum for Expansion buildings).
- There is a 50 lb weight limit for pets in the Original Buildings; pets in the Expansion Buildings must be 25 lbs or less.
- Meadowbrook prohibits rabbits, rats and ferrets in all apartments and townhomes. (It isn't that we don't think they're
cute, but these animals can be quite destructive in an apartment setting--no matter how great the owner!)
- Residents are required to register all cats and dogs with the Meadowbrook office. An application must be filled out for
each pet, and submitted with a photo and documentation that the pet is current with all vaccinations. (Download Pet
Application and Deposit forms here.)
- All cats and dogs must be spayed/neutered and up-to-date on all necessary vaccinations.
- All caged pets allowed by management must be in a cage, aquarium or terrarium at all times (unless the owner is
handling the pet and it is under the owner's control.) Snakes must be under 3 feet when full grown, and poisonous
species of snake are not allowed.
- Pet owners are required to clean up after their animals. A $25 fine is assessed for each instance that a pet owner
neglects to clean up after his or her animal.
- Pets are not allowed to roam freely; they must be under the owner's control at all times.
- No pet will be allowed to become a nuisance or create any unreasonable disturbance.
- Residents are responsible for all damages and injuries that may be caused by their pets.
Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm